From Saving Dinner
4 T. butter
1 c. Italian bread crumbs, crushed
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
6 fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and spread on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. (I melted my butter in the microwave.)
- To crush bread crumbs, place in a ziploc bag and roll a rolling pin over them. Pour contents onto a pie plate. Add cheese and salt and pepper and blend well.
- Dip the fish first in the butter, then into the crumbs. Place the fish in the baking dish after it's coated with the crumbs.
- Bake fish for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.