Recipe from Take-Out Tonight! (a Weight Watchers cookbook)
- 1 1/2 c. chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 c. diced English cucumber
- 1/4 c. minced celery
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 T. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. fat-free mayo (we use regular)
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 red-leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine the chicken, cucumber, celery, scallions, parsley, mayo, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Divide and layer the lettuce and chicken mixture on the tortillas. Roll up, fasten with toothpicks, and cut diagonally in half.