The Wednesday meals don't get repeated since we're usually at church the first Wed and last Wed of each month. * indicates meals that freeze well for round 2. ** indicates meals based largely on ingredients that can be frozen/stored in pantry for round 2, saving me grocery shopping time later!
You might be wondering where the turkey is in this menu.... we'll be at my in-law's for T'giving Day, and I'll be buying a turkey on sale this month to use next month!
- Monday: Pork Roast*, sweet potatoes*, green veggie
- Tuesday: sandwiches, chips, fruit
- Wednesday: TBA--something with chicken!
- Thursday: Butternut Squash Soup*, rolls or muffins, fresh veggies or salad
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Saturday: Black Bean Potage with rice and veggies
- Sunday: Leftovers for lunch, Pasta with White Sausage Sauce for dinner
- Monday: Chicken-n-rice**, green veggie
- Tuesday: Broccoli-Potato Soup, crusty bread, crudite
- Wednesday: Repeat of the TBA Wed meal from week 1
- Thursday: Chicken-n-dumplings**, green veggie
- Friday: Famous Chili*, cornbread**, salad or crudite
- Saturday: TBA
- Sunday: Leftovers for lunch; Mujadarrah* for dinner