It was super warm last week around here, so, despite the cold front that swept through this weekend, we got zucchini today!
Here's the haul:
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 big bag mustard greens (mmm)
- 1 big beautiful bunch of bok choy!
- 1 big bag turnips... and we still have some left...
- several green bell peppers
- 2 giant cayennes
- 1 bag green beans
- 1 bag ripening tomatoes (mostly Roma types)
Verdict? the kids liked it, but I could distinctly taste beets. (sigh)
The kohlrabi has a nice, faint cabbage-dill flavor.