~the "Crepes" recipe from Heart and Soul, a Memphis Jr. League Cookbook
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. cooking oil
- 1/4 t. salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat with a rotary beater or stick blender until well mixed.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet. Remove from heat. Spoon in 2 tablespoons of the batter; lift and tilt the skillet to spread the batter.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only (sometimes I use more batter and carefully flip them).
- Invert pan over paper towel; remove crepe.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet occasionally.