A feast in a box:
- bag hot peppers
- box of lovely yellow and red tomatoes
- box of perfect little red cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag red potatoes
- 1 bag white onions
- 1 head romaine lettuce (which had these two little friends on it)
- 1 small head cabbage--really, this is the perfect size cabbage. Have you ever bought a head of cabbage to shred for slaw and watched it multiply like crazy?!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch carrots with tops! (yes, the tops are edible--they're kind of like parsley)
Mmmmm…. what to fix with these gems? Some possibilities:
- Stir fry! (stir fried cabbage is amazing….)
- Home Fries or potato salad or mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes--oh, the potato possibilities are endless, aren't they? Especially when you have some onions along with them.