~Recipe from myrecipes.com
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed*
- 4 t. olive oil
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper (use less if your kids won't eat anything with a "kick")
- we also add garlic and/or onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a jelly roll pan in oven for 10 minutes (same size pan even if you have halving the recipe). Stoneware works best.
- Toss beans in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Arrange beans in an even layer on preheated baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes (or more) until crisp-tender. (Frozen beans take a little longer.)