Photos will come when I can get my camera and computer to get along again!
~From recipe booklet that came with the pan!
- 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar, unsifted
- 1 c. flour, unsifted*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan lightly with cooking spray if it's new and/or hasn't been used much.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and cream again.
- Mix in flour by hand; when you can stir no longer, dump the whole crumbly mess onto an unfloured board or counter. Knead by hand until soft and pliable.
- Press firmly into pan.
- Prick lightly with a fork in a few places.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until light brown around edges.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Flip over onto a cooling rack; tap until shortbread comes out (I have a cooling rack that is about the same width as my pan. I put it on top, flip the two over together, and tap the whole contraption on the counter a few times. Believe it or not, the shortbread will pop out in one piece!)
- Cut with sharp knife while still hot. Let cool before eating (yeah, right).