Breakfast Burritos with Kale
- scrambled eggs with cheese* (about 1 egg/person)
- cooked kale--about 1 leaf/greens-eater's burrito; 1/3-1/2 leaf for non-greens-eaters' burritos
- cooked black beans (drained and rinsed if canned); about 1/4 cup per person)
- whole wheat tortillas
- salsa of choice
*if you make plain scrambled eggs, then sprinkle cheese on the top of the burrito fillings; if there's a lot of cheese in the eggs, you won't need extra on top.
- If kale is not already cooked, strip leaves from stems and chop. Cook in a small bit of water for a few minutes until cooked. Drain well.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave. Layer eggs, beans, and kale. Top with salsa. Mmmm
On a side note, if anyone tries to make these and freeze them, let me know. I'm thinking that might work, but don't have time to mass produce them right now.