- Breakfast: Biscuits, Scrambled Eggs, Grapefruit
- Lunch: Mac-n-cheese, fresh cucumber chunks (all three of my kids now love these!), apple chunks, sugar cookies
- Dinner: Cottage Cheese and Spinach Gratin (every day version) for kids and sausage-pepper-onion-cheese omelets for adults; muffins; fruit
- Breakfast: Leftovers from last night!
- Lunch: PB&J, fruit, fresh cucumber chunks
- Dinner: Baked chicken with BBQ sauce, sweet potatoes (already cooked and in the freezer), Fancy Spinach, canned baked beans if needed
- Breakfast: (only dishes to clean are plates and cups--all go in dishwasher; this is a hearty breakfast so we can make it until lunchtime!) Microwave Poached Egg on Toast with slice of cheese for kids and Egg McMuffins from freezer for adults (yes--you can freeze these--I'll be posting the recipe in January hopefully!)