Recipe from The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook
- cooking spray
- 1 small head of cabbage, cored and cut into wedges (about 2.5 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 T. brown mustard
- 2 pounds kielbasa, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Coat the slow cooker crock with cooking spray. Add all ingredients except the kielbasa to the crock, tossing to that the cabbage is well-coated with the broth and seasonins. Top mixture with the kielbasa.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours; give mixture a good stir, then cook 1 hour more.