~from Heart and Soul: a Memphis Junior League Cookbook
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned*
- 1/2 c. reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing (or regular)
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 t. snipped fresh tarragon or basil or 1/2 t. dried tarragon or basil, crushed
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- extra fresh herbs, if available, for garnish
*I don't even use the recipe anymore. I just use enough chicken for my family and use the same method described. I don't measure; I just pour dressing over and sprinkle herbs and cheese until it looks okay. This is a great go to recipe.