Here are some examples of what I've kept fresh in my one medium-long container (but I just picked up a few more sizes from my sister!!! SO EXCITED.):
- radishes for several weeks--still crisp
- cucumbers--cut up and whole--for at least a week (really remarkable for the small pickling cukes)
- zucchini for a couple of weeks
- lettuce for a couple of weeks
- broccoli for 10 days--and it looked even better than when I put it in the fridgesmart!! Crisp and green.
If you're interested, check out the online catalog. You can also contact Carrie through that same site if you want to place an order. I think you can also request sales notification through her website, too. These babies aren't cheap, but after getting one as a birthday present (oh, you sneaky sister, you ☺), I'm a total convert and have since ordered some more for myself (the ones I just picked up this week when I was at my parents' house).