Pizza with Squash, Arugula, and Rosemary
~inspired by one from Food & Wine
- 1 pizza crust, homemade or storebought
- 2 oz. thinly sliced summer squash (~1/3 cup?)
- handful arugula
- 2 t. fresh rosemary
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- Prebake the crust slightly if it's homemade.
- Finely shred Parmesan cheese over the whole crust--you want a decent coating here.
- Lay squash slices around on top of Parmesan.
- Sprinkle rosemary generously around on top of squash.
- Shred mozzarella over top of rosemary/squash.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and a touch of salt.
- Add arugula, if using, on top.
- Bake at 450 degrees until cheese is melted and starting to brown.