~based on this recipe
- 1 10-16-oz. pizza crust of your choosing (homemade or storebought)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/4 t. dried basil
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan
- Salad toppings (5 c. thinly sliced lettuces plus a few others: thinly sliced peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, etc.; something like the Easiest Salad Ever)
- Salad dressing of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425-450 degrees.
- Roll out pizza crust, if needed. Press garlic and sprinkle over top of crust. [If you're using green garlic, it's easier to just mince it.] Sprinkle dried herbs over.
- Bake pizza crust until golden brown (~10-15 minutes).
- While crust is baking, toss salad ingredients with dressing.
- As soon as you pull the crust out, sprinkle mozzarella and half the Parmesan on top. Top with salad and sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.