~from Heart and Soul, a Memphis Junior League Cookbook (titled "Broccoli with a Twist")
- 1 1/2 c. mayo or salad dressing
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 5 c. broccoli florets*
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled**
**can substitute 1 package pre-cooked bacon here
- Whisk mayo, sugar, vinegar, and lemon juice together.
- Toss broccoli, raisins, pecans, red onion, and bacon together. Stir in dressing.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.