- 1 can cream of chicken soup (the varieties with herbs are tasty in this)
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 2 regular cans Veg-all, drained (or 1 bag frozen vegetables)
- 2 c. chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
Mix soups and vegetables together. Line a pie plate with one crust, pour in filling, top with remaining crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, watching to make sure crust doesn't burn (you basically want the crust cooked and the filling hot). (I will probably leave off the bottom crust since I'm used to chicken pot pie with only a top crust.)
To freeze and serve later: dump soups and vegetables into ziploc bag. Label and freeze. Freeze box of pie crusts separately. Thaw crusts and filling overnight in fridge. Proceed as directed above.
Makes 1 pie. Can be doubled or tripled with minimal extra effort!