- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can of milk
- 1 bag tater tots (already frozen)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat and onion together (season with salt and pepper).
- Combine meat, onion, soup, and milk. (Place in freezer bag if planning to freeze.)
- If frozen, thaw bags of meat and cheese overnight in the fridge. Place meat and onion mixture in casserole dish. Top with tater tots and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour (until hot and bubbly).